20 questions (stolen from Darlene!)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
-Wow, those are some dark circles.
2. Do you miss anyone right now?
-My dad. And my sister.
3. If you could move anywhere else, would you?
-Abso-freakin’-lutely. West coast! Oregon, Washington, N.Cali, I’m not picky!
4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be?
-Something with lots of cheese, and avocado, and sour cream. Maybe some Indian food too. And probably some pastry type thing. It would be a big meal!
5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
6. What was the last book you read?
-Um, I think it was “Under the Banner of Heaven”. I’m obsessed with cults.
7. What was the last movie you watched?
-Mannequin. I love 80’s movies and it was on tv!
8. What was the last song you heard?
-Seven by Prince. ❤
9. What’s your dream vacation?
-An African Safari
10. What is the next trip you’ll take?
-No idea, it’s not happening anytime soon.
11. Did you ever go to camp?
-Yes. It was fun.
12. Have you ever been in love?
-Yes, with the wrong people!
13. What do you want to know about the future?
-When I’ll die.
14. Where is your best friend?
-Wy’s at work, I think, she’s been awfully quiet on the IM’s today.
-Jodi is at work and I’ve talked to her 5 times LOL
15. How is your best friend?
-Wy’s having a rough day but I haven’t found out why yet.
-Jodi seems busy at work cause her emails are shorter than usual LOL
16. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
-No idea. Work people maybe? Aunts? Don’t really care, I don’t pay attention.
17. What does your last text message say? “
-I just erased them. I think it said “hey lady”.
18. What are 3 things you’ve always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish?
-1. Travel all over the world.
-2. Get an RV and see all 50 states.
-3. Save more doggies/pigs/mules/horses/whatever.
19. What is one thing you’ve learned from your parents?
-Well I’ve learned what NOT to do from my parents if that counts.
20. What is one thing you hope to teach your own children?
-No thanks, not having any! I hope to teach my dog to poop in the same spot in the yard!